tirsdag den 1. januar 2019

Jurassic World Owen


I got  my first Ken doll!! 
I bought the Jurassic world owen doll for myslef as a christmas gift. I tink he is quite the handsome guy, he has some nice articulation and he has rotted hair. I will probably have to buy collectors dolls such as him to get ken dolls I like, since playline ken is stiff and has mouled hair, which I do not like at all. 


The doll is suppose to look like Chris Pratt, but I dont really think he does. I am going to name the doll Chris though, because I like that name and I like Christ as an actor. 


He stand very well on his own. I really like his outfit, it is very casual with jeans and a shirt, but the vest gives it something extra - I like how outddorsy it make him look. 


he comes with a nice collectors stand, but I am probably not going to use it since he stand so well on his own. 



His hair is very gelled, i think it looks kind of like Chris Pratts hairstile in the movie even thougt the dolls hair is longer. I really like his face paint, with those realistic blue eyes, glossy lips and beard stubble. His eyebrows make his expression quite serious, and I have been worried that he looked a bit too angry, but I am getting used to his epression and I just think it is part of his peronality. 


I paired him up with some of my girls to see how he looks with them, here he is with Aisha. His face is much more realistic than their, and his expression quite a bit more serious. But the fit is not terrible, I think I just need ti get used to the fact that he does have a bit of a different style than the girls. 


Here he is with Rory, he is a good hugger. Fron certain angles he doesn´t only look serious, but he also look quite caring. 


I brushed out his gelled hair and I really prefer how his hair looks now, soft and lively, I think the cut suits him, like he is styish but allso a bit messy. 


While Chris looked very nice with Aisha, I don´t think their personlities match that well, and Aisha allredy have a romantic partner. I do think however that his personality match with Cassie, they are similiair yet different enough for them to be good friends.. 


and later romantic partners. He is going to be a runner like Cassie is and they both really love nture. 

I am really happy about this doll, I hope to add more guys to my Barbie dolls collection, but since I am not buying very many dolls, I don´t know how realistic that dream really is. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar