søndag den 5. februar 2017

Liv fashion pack- Turquoise dress.

I have been wanting to buy a Liv doll fashion pack for a LONG time, years actually. Most of the times that I have choosen to buy soemthing for my liv dolls, I ended up with a new doll. But last month I finally bought a fashion pack, that I have wanted since I first started collecting Liv dolls.  




I bought this Liv'n Hip outfit because I think the turquise dress looks really nice, and I though my doll Leia would like it. I was actually kind of surprised to see that this fashion pack came with this much stuff, yes I know it is shown in the pictures and all, but I was skeptical. 



On the back of the package there were some great pictures of Liv dolls wearing different outfits from fashion packs. I really like this picnic one.



I really want that orange dress, but I am not sure if I would put it on Hannah or Nia. I like the purple top from the other outfit, but I allready have the green striped skirt so I would not be getting that. 



I allso really like the casual outfits, especially, the one with the striped red shirt and light blue pants.

But lets move on to the fashion pack that I actually bough.




And butt indeed, because I could NOT get the pants on my doll. I have experienced Liv doll pants that were too lose to fit the dolls properly, but too small to even get on the dolls is way worse.
In the end my boyfriend helped me get the pants on her.



This fashion pack came with a turquoise dress, a turquoise scarf, jean capri pants, a light blue bag, a gold necklace, a gold butterfly bracelet and brown shoes.
I like the dress as much as I though I would, the material feels really nice, it has a good lengh and the pattern is pretty. I like the pants too, I just dont like the pants with the dress. The jewelry is verry pretty, but I dont think they match the dress all that well. I think it would have matched better if it was silver colored instead og gold colored, since silver looks better with cold colors. Im not too big a fan of the brown boots with the dress either.



I really like this jewelry, the necklace is so pretty, the pendants make me think of peacocks. I love the gold butterfly bracelet, it is verry elegant but allso kind of cute, and I have a pair of liv doll earings that match. 



The whole outfit together is great for a Bohemian look, but I wanted something more elgant for Leia. Therefore I choose to just have her wear, the dress and the scarf. I think that looks verry elegant, and that is just right for Leias style. 


I put the pants, jewelry and boots on Nia instead. I did actually manage to get the pants on her by myself, so it might be that they will work for me afterall. I think the jewelry works better with the warm colors of Nias top, The boots allso suits Nias style better. Im  not sure that Nia will keep all of this stuff though.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar