søndag den 15. januar 2017

Hannahs cat

I allready have a schleich cat for my liv dolls, but I wanted to see if the kitties in my pocket figures worked better. So I asked my liv doll Hannah to choose between the 3 kitties (from my last post) that I had two of.


Hannah choose the spotted bengal, which was a bit of a weird choise for me, since that is the kitty I like the least. But Hannah seems to like her alot.



The two of them bonded pretty quick, Hannah adores her kitty and the Bengal seems to love the attention. 



I think the kitty in my pocket cats look better with the liv dolls, that the schleich cat does. That is because the kitties have a big head and big eyes like the liv dolls, while the schleich cat looks verry realistic. The kitties allso looks better with the liv doll dog that I allready have. It is really important for me that things looks like they fit together.



I keep buying schleich animals, to be pets for my liv dolls, because I like schleich alot. But in the end it have never worked out. I dont regret buying the cat though, I have had my eye on that schleich cat for a long time and now it stands beside my schelich frog collection on my night stand. And there is allso the posibility that my Barbie dolls will want pets, I just dont know if that will fit their story.



I still didnt have a name for this sweet cat though. I asked in a doll group im in on facebook, and some one duggested to name her  pipsqueak, so I might go with that. I actually started to like this cat ALOT better after Hannah adoped her, they look so cute together. And now Hannah is asking if she can get another cat.



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar