tirsdag den 12. juli 2016

Doll finds.

I love finding small objects in random stores, that are just perfect for my dolls. I dont really find stuff like that all that often, so im pretty excited when I do. 


I found ths small decorative plastic plant, and I thought it would be nice to put it in my Paola Reina  room. They only had them with black and white pts, so I choose white. I kinda wish they had them in more colors though.


I put it on the dresser in the room, and I think it looks really nice. The white pot kinda dissapears against the white wall though, but I hope it helps to put some decorations on the wall. 


My boyfriend and I went to a amusement park, with my brother and his girlfriend. There were souvenir shops EVERYWHERE in the park, and in one of them my bother spotted these small frog plushies, that I totally feel in love with. They had them in many different colors, so it was really hard to choose. But I ended up with the orange one.


I decide to give the frog plushies, to my Paola Reina Emma. She loves plushies, and I thought it was a nice size. Gosh she looks so cute with her new plsushie <3


My boyfreind and I stopped by a grocery store, we uselly dont shop in. I saw these small laundry baskets, and knew I had to have one for a doll room. My first thought was that I might give it to my Paola Reaina dolls. 


But I realised that the size wasn't right, and I gave it to my Liv doll Leia. The size is much better for her, I would actually say that its near perfect. i can imagne her taking the basket, to the washing machine and doing her laundry. 


I put thr basket in the room, between her bed and her closet. I put clothes in it, so it looks used. And I think its a pretty great accessory for her room. 


My boyfreind and I, went to a Zafari zoo with my family. In the souvenir shop, we found these small bean ball plush animal. i thought they were super cute, and my boyfreidn ended up buying the giraff -  he loves giraffes and thought this plus was super cute and weird. I thought he would put it on his desk, or something like that. But he said to me that he thoughht, that one of my dolls might want it. And I would lie if I said that I had not thought, the plushie might be a nice size for a Paola Reina. 


Both Amalie and Nadia wanted the plushie. But I ended up giving it to Nadia, since she is the only Paola Reina who dosent have a plushie of her own. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar