onsdag den 13. juli 2016

Barbie - Made to move Teresa

Okay so I know I said that I would not buy more dolls, undtil late fall or winter. But the reason I decided that, is because I thought that I needed to take a break from buying dolls. I bought a verry exspensive doll in may, and I felt like I had to save up money from my buget to pay for him. This put me under some stress because there are alot of stuff I wanna buy, and I tryed to use less than was set aside for each month. My boyfriend exsplained to me that the Tonner dolls was a speciel purchase, and that I should nor compromise my buget because of him. I have paid a bit under half for him with money form my buget, the rest I paid with my everyday money. And maybe its okay to leave it at that. My plan was to save up my buget money, so I could pay all of him with it, but i decided to let it go. My boyfriend pointed out that the idea with the buget was not to limit me, but to help keep track of what I use, and I liked the idea to set aside a certain amount each month. I quess limiting how many dolls I buy, is pretty silly to start with. the last couple of years, I have only bought 5 or 6 dolls. So if I wanna buy a few dolls extra this year, I dont think I should fuzz about it. 

I quess Igot kinda side tracked there, but the thing is that I really wanted another Barbie - Made to Move doll. I felt like Kira needed a friend to hang out with, and I felt like having two dolls to start with made more sense, than just one lonely doll. 



So I bought the Made to Move Teresa, and I REALLY like her. I actually think the outfit she comes in, looks pretty nice on her. I think it looks better than the yellow top, that my first doll Kira came in. I think the colors and the fit is better with this one.



I named her Michelle, she is 25 and into gymnastics.



I really like her warm and gentle face. Im not the biggest fan of her smile, but I think it suits her and I really like her dimples. Its interesting for me, that she has a different face mould than Kira. My Liv and Paola Reina dolls all have the same face mould, so that is something new for me. Kiras nose is more pointy, her jawline is sharper and her smile is wider. I really enjoy the differences in their faces, and it helps to define their personality. 



I didn't try many different outfits on her, because when I put her in this casual outfit - it was just right. The shorts are actually some I bought, in a small lot of barbie clothe a long time ago. I was dissapointed that they didnt fit my Liv dolls, so I had just put them away. But they fit my Barbie dolls perfect, and im pretty happy about that.



Im genrally pretty happy, with my two new Barbie dolls. I placed them on my desk, and I like how they look, sitting there together. I thought that when I gave in to my urge to buy another Barbie, I might feel the urge to buy yet another one. But for right now, I feel verry content with these two. Offcors I still want the other Made to Move dolls, I just dont feel like its a pressing matter annymore. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar