tirsdag den 7. januar 2014

Collages

So I had fun making collages, and editing them. I used  this site http://www.picmonkey.com/
I thought I would share what I made.


From left to right, Emily, Nia and Rose
This is the collage I made to be my new winter header. Okay so this dosent look verry wintery but its not my fault that there werent any snow - im till hoping for some so I can get some pictures of Emily in it. 
I edited Emilys and Nias lip color, Emilys Eye shadow and  added a little blush to Nia and Rose.


From left to right - Rose, Hannah, Lea and John.
 This Collage is made of pictures, from my dolls summer adventure. I edited Hannahs Lip color.
I think this is nice, but it might be missing something 


A collage about two love birds, this is one of my favorites.
I edited the color of johns eyebrows.


Hannah and her Horse, this is allso one of my favorites.


A collage of some of the summer pictures I took of rose, she really loves flowers.
I think this one could have been better, but I was not totally sure on what I wanted to do.

My collage for Nia - I edited her lip color. 
I think this one turned out good, but I feel like its missing something


Emilys collage, I changed her and Nias lip color.
Im not sure, what I think about this one.


Johns collage, to me it seems like he is looking for something.
Im  happy about this one, and I think its one of my favorites.


Finally is Leas collage, im pretty happy about this one as well, but not sure if its a favorite.


I have only  had two outdoor photo shoots with my dolls, therefore I didnt really have that many pictures to chose from.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar