søndag den 30. september 2018

Doll kitchen

Earlier this year I found some amazing doll, furniture. The furniture is made by the danish brand Maileg, and the furniture is meant for some plush rabbits in various sizes. 
I feel in love with the the furnitures vintage style and good quality. I quickly spotted that the furniture would fit some of my dolls, and I feel in love with their amazing kitchen.
I bought the kitchen i yellow, but it comes in two other colors, white+grey and baby pink + baby blue. 



The kitchen came in a simple box that fit their theme very well. 


It had a list of all the things it came with on the back, I am so glad it comes with all those kitchen utensils. 


It was nicely packaged in the box.


I was surpriced that the kitchen came in two parts. The backboard was easy to slide in place though. The white box contains the kitchen utensils. 


Oh I love it! It is made completely out of metal and is very realistic looking. I love how some of the kitchen utensils can hang, the shelves are great to have, and I like the details with the rills besides the sink. 

The  oven and cabinets open, which is great. They were a bit tight, and were making creaking noices. Bit efter I opened them  completly they open and close very smooth.

A close Look at the top, I put some spices I alleredy had  on the shelves.


Here is how the kitchen look with my dolls, size wise. I bought the kitchen for my cat dolls, so I was pretty dissapointed to realise that they are too small to fit it propperly. My liv and barbie dolls on the otehr hand, seem to be in perfect scale with the kitchen. 


My Barbie dolls looks really good with this kitchen. But I did not buy the kitchen with the intention of giving it to them. 


My boyfriend suggested that if we raised the cat dolls with a podium, then they woulden't be too small for the kitchen. I tried it out with a book that was big enough to lift up the cats, but small enough as not to cover the owen and cabinets, so they ca still open. I think the cats look quite good with the kitchen this way. 

I really hope to get more furniture from this brand, maybe even for my Barbie and Liv dolls. The brand allso make clothes for their plush bunnies, I think some of it might fit my cat dolls, so I would like to try that as well. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar