torsdag den 23. august 2018

LEGO House

A month, ago I went to LEGO House in Billund Denmark with my boyfriend. LEGO House is a big play experience with a lot of different building activities. 


 An area designed to build frogs. Frogs are my favorite animals so I was pretty excited about this activity.
The frogs my boyfriend and I build. I build the very happy looking orange and red frog, he build the very cute frog with its tongue out.

Next we build some insects.

 My boyfriend build a very hungry looking caterpillar.

I build a very cute beetle.

Me, being very focused on finding the right parts for the minifugures I was making, in this big building container. 

And here are the minifigures (dolls) I build. 

My boyfriend allso build some, I thought they were quite silly looking.

I build this fish while my boyfriend was goofing around, building something that was NOT a fish, he allso build the red heart in this picture. 

We ending up building the heart into the fish.

The fish ending up on a monitor, after we scanned in, it looked like it was swimming around in a virtuel aquarium, much to the deligh of all the kids building their own fish. 

A big waterfall og lego, here we could build whatever we wanted. 

I didn't know what to build, but my boyfriend started building this purple house, which I helped him with, I especially helped with the decorations.

We allso build flowers and made a very short stop motion video, there were so much to do.



I considered buying the LEGO tree in this picture, but I thought it was too exspensive, and I really have no nice way of displaying it. 


The tree in the store is a smaller version of this large LEGO tree in the middle of LEGO house . it is very impressive. 


Instead I bought this small and very cheap set of flowers. The flowers remind me of our building experience because of buing flowers and insects, and I was able to find room for them on my dest after a big of rearranging. 

We had so much fun in LEGO House, I would love to come back soon, and play around some more. I feel very lucky that I live so close by the birthplace of LEGo. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar