mandag den 17. august 2015

Eye swap fail

  

My girl Lea have Katies bright green eyes, and I have been vanting her to have Hayden green eyes. I do likes katies eyes, but I just think haydens are prettier. It took me forever to put myself together, to do the eyeswap. Lea is my first doll, and I was afraid that I was gonna damage her, while trying to put her new eyes back in.




And that was exatly what I did. I managed to scratch her eye makeup, around both eyes. One of the eyes went in perfecly at the end, but the other one didnt wanna cooperate at all. 
I left her for quite a while after that, I was frustrated and agry with myself.

But I started thinking, about trying the other method of changeing eyes. It is to cut a hole at the back of the dolls head, cut the eyes loose enouth to get out, and then put the new in. I read that it should be easier, well I didnt feel like it was.


Wonky eye
Well it was easy enoth to get the eye in, but get it to sit right was troublesome. It kept looking wonky nomatter what I did, and I cant seem to figure out what the problem is. It allmost looks like one of her eye sockets, is bigger than the other. But the eyes suit her, and I did touch up on her makeup okay. I just keeps feeling that she would have been better off, if I had just left her eyes alone.



It helps to put her glasses on and put her in her clothes, but I still notice it and it bothers me. I hope I can either fix it or live with it. 
I know there is a chance of messing up, while customizing dolls. But I feel like such an idiot sometimes. 

EDIT

I think this might be a bit better

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar