lørdag den 26. juli 2014

Busy summer

My boyfriend and I, have been quite active this summer. We have been quite busy visiting family, and helping  with projects - like building a bench and helping with a new house. We have allso been visiting alot of toy stires, and going swiming some nice places.
I had planned to take some pictures of my liv dolls, in my parents garden while visiting them. But it turned out to rain that day, which we actually really needed. I will hopefully get another chance to take some pictures, summer isint over yet. 

I have had some doll related projects going on, one of them have been changing eyes on some of my dolls. My boyfreind have helped me setting up a background and some lighting, so I can easieer take pictures.

I made a pair of sandals for one of my dolls, useing a toturial on youtube by My froggy stuff. 


They arent perfect, but im happy with them because they turned out better than I though they would. But im kinda worried that im gonna destroy them. 
I have allso been trying to make some food for my dolls, useing fimo clay. I started making some simple fruit.


Now I just need to make some sausage rolls or hotdogs, and my dolls are ready to go on a picknic
I allso wanted to make some wigstands for my doll wigs, but we havent been able to find the materials we need.

Thats all for now

2 kommentarer:

  1. It sounds like you're having a great summer. I like the way the sandals came out. I tried to make a pai but once the glue dried I couldn't get them on the doll's feet. I'll try again soon. Did you cut that wig yourself? It looks great. Gives me an idea. Enjoy the rest of you're summer.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks Robotica :) I am. I hope your sandals turns out better, when you give them another try. Yes I cut that wig myself, im glad you like it. Now im curious to know what idea you got. Thanks I hope you will enjoy the rest of summer as well.

      Slet