lørdag den 26. april 2014

Its my nature Alexis

Last week I finally got Alexis out of the box.

I really like the Its my nature line, the outfits are so well put together and the accessories are great.
The main reason I got Alexis is kinda silly, its because I wanted her boots for Lea. I originally allso really wanted the doll herself (I thought her makeup would fit Hannah well) and the dress. But then I got the dolls and the dress in alot with some other liv stuff.  
I allso wanted Alexis for her accessories, but when I thought about her I most often thought that I really wanted those boots for Lea. 
I asked my boyfriend if it would be silly, to get a doll I technical allready had. He said that it dosent hurt to have duplicats and that if I want the dolls then there is no need to question it.
He is such a great man <3


Alexis with all her things
I really like how her outfit isint all matchy matchy, but it still works verry well. Through I must admit the bright green tights is a little too much for me. 
I love that she has that plain white tank top, I can see many uses for it. 


I really like her hair, its so soft and the subtle curls are verry nice. I thought her hair would be darker, but i do enjoy the shade it is. The hairstyle is lovely, but I do wonder how it will look if I take it out. 




Lea finally got her botts, they suit her so much better than the dark once she had before.


Nia is happy to have the drawings


Shina gets the super pretty dress, it suits her so well. 



Im not sure who will get the rest, but Emily looks super cosy wearing it. 

2 kommentarer:

  1. Alexis is my favorite. I love the style of that wig and the wig that Mia is wearing. Just gorgeous. I also have lots of extra Liv's. I use the bodies or heads to customize other dolls.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Alexis is so beautiful, and I really like her style. Thank you verry much I styled her wig myself, im not 100 % satisfied so im very happy to hear that you like it. Yes its nice to have some extra bodies lying around, I think I will use them as extra chracters and for exsperiment.

      Slet