onsdag den 2. april 2014

Alot of dolls at once

So ysesterday morning sombody knocked on my door, and I was verry exited to see a mailman with a package for me. I knew it would be the used hearts for hearts girl Dell. it was verry nice getting her delivered at the door, uselly I just get a note in the mail that I can pick up the package at the postoffice the next day.
Dell is super cute, and I like her verry much.
I told my boyfriend that I was now looking forward to, getting my new liv dolls - I said that they would probably be here next week.
But when it became evening, someone knocked on my door again. The mailman handed me a box, and this time it was first wave Daniela that was in it. I was verry positive surpriced, and I felt kinda overwhelmed. But I took her out of the package, so i could get a better look at her.
Then this morning while I was still sleeping, I heard a loud knock on my door. I thought it was the neightbor, but it was my last package containing two liv dolls.
I havent taken those two out of the box yet, which is kinda weird for me. But im overwhelmed, and im far from done welcoming Dell and Daniela.   

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar