søndag den 25. februar 2018

Doll news and wishlist update

The beginning of the year bring alot of toy news, and I have been looking for dolls to add to my wishlist. 


This guy is my first candidate, he is Barbie Jurassic world Owen.
I do not have any ken dolls in my collection, since I like very few ken dolls these days. But I would like to change that. I was considering waiting and see if ken would get a made to move body, but I am starting to think that it is better to give my gals some male company, than to wait for something that might not happend. This guy atleast has elbow, wrist, knee and probally allso ankel joints + synthetic hair rather than molded. His face is great, I love the stubbles, and his serious expression. I am not too fond of his hairstyle, but the color is great and two toned. I allso really like his outfit, it is simple and therefore very usable, but the vest and teh boots gives it its own adventure vibe. 

Barbie hunger games, Mockingjay Peeta.

This guy is not new at all, but if I get Owen, I would not want him to be totally alone with the ladies.
I have considered getting this Peeta doll before, it would have to be this version, because I lik his hair the best, but he is a bit difficult for me to find. 

Relateret billede
Barbie Divergent four



I am allso considering him, since he is allso a pretty great looking guy. He has a very similiair coloring to peeta, but their expressions are quite different, so it might be okay for me to have both. He is easier to find than Peeta, so I might actually get him first. 



Barbie Collectors Guides billede.



I was very exited to see another curvy made to move, and this girl is very beautiful with wavy honeyblonde hair and hazel eyes. But I am a bit dissapointed that she has a smile where she shows teeth, since I am not very fond of that. All the latest made to move dolls have had a tooth smile. 


Paola Reina Las amiga, Carol teacher.

This had me really excited! I have been wanting a Paola Reina doll with brown eyes and long straight brown hair with middle part. I had only found one doll that was excatly what I wanted, but she was an older doll, and only got harder to find with time. But this year they are going to realese a doll, who is what I have been looking for. Her hair is not excatly like the first one I found, but I actually think it might be better, I really lik the way her hair is pulled back. Her outfit is allso super cute, one of my currents dolls would love to wear it. 

Udating my wishlist I can see that there are a lot of dolls I would like to get this year, I hope I have the money to atleast get some of them. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar