søndag den 19. marts 2017

Paola Reina - New Nora

Okay so I was looking at the Paola Reina website, to see what dolls were new for this year. I was hoping to see a doll with long straight brown hair and brown eyes, since that fits the character I have in mind. Instead I totally feel in love with this new Nora.

I fell in love with her speciel hair, all Nora dolls have black hair, and very few of them have really curly hair. I haven't liked any of the Nora dolls with the new face yet, but this girl looks so cute with her big brown hair.
I allways thought that if I was gonna get a Paola Reina with the new Nora face, I would have to sell my old Nora. But this girl looks very different from the doll I allready have, so I am pretty sure I can own them both and have them be very different characters. I thought abour making them sisters, but I dont actually feel for that idea, even thought it would be the easiest way to get the new Nora into the story.
I honestly thought that a Paola Reina doll with long brown hair and brown eyes would be my last girl, and then I might get two boys. I was really not exspecting to totally fall in love with a new doll, and having to add another girl to the group. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar