onsdag den 21. oktober 2015

Emilys new wig



I have been thinking about getting Emily a new wig for quite some time. I allways thought of her as having light blonde hair, but I didnt feel like th platinum blonde color of Sophies wig suited her. I didnt really like the style of the wig either. I have been looking for wigs on Ebay and Amazon, but im not sure which wigs are the right color.



But then I noticed that the wig on Its my nature Hyaden, was pretty close to the color I want. It looks more natural blonde than the platinum, but its not as dark as Schools out Haydens wig. Since I didnt have any other plans for that wig, I decide to straighten it. I know the wig looks great, with its curls and the two braids, but I really wanted Emily to have a wig that suited her better. 


At first I didnt really knew if I liked it. But now im getting used to it, and im really happy with the result. It gives her a softer looks, which is extly what I wanted for her. You can see her wig cap, but that dosent annoy me too much. 


Another things is that I feel this color of hair, clash with her orange makeup. But I dont like that makeup for her annyway, she is more into pastel colors than orange and I think soft makeup will suit her the best. 

So I will be looking to get another Sophie in the future, maybe Schools out sophie. But right now im just happy that Emilys looks more like herself with her new wig. 

2 kommentarer:

  1. The wig looks very nice on her. I think it looks better straightened. I tried to straighten two of my Liv doll wigs and fried the hair so I'll never do that again.

    SvarSlet
  2. Yes straight hair seems to suit her better than curly hair. Im sorry to hear that you have had problem with the wigs. I used boiling water to straighten mine.

    SvarSlet