lørdag den 23. august 2014

A few small things

The same day that I bought my Paola Reina doll, I was in store called Tiger, and I found a few things I thought I could use for my dolls. Tiger is a store full of random and funny knick knacks. They allso has usefull everyday items such as soap and paint. The idea is that most of the stuff, costs around 10 kr (thats 1,77 dollars), but they allso have some stuff that is more exspensive. 

The thing that really cought my eyes was this cell phone holder, that looked exatly like a doll sized shopping cart.  


I really like that its made of metal instead of plastic, and the wheels actually turn. It was a little exspensive costing 30 kr, but as its really good quality I think the price is fair. 


Unfortunally the shopping cart turend out to be too small for a liv doll. Im still glad I got it thought. Im actually planning on adding some smaller dolls to my collection, they are around 9 inch tall and im hoping that the shopping cart will be a better size for those dolls. 

The next thing I got was some erasers that looked like doll sized food. 


I mostley got them, for the burger and the sandwich. I dont care about the fries at all, and the soda looks weird to me since its pink. I wanted them since I havent been able to, make bread out of fimo clay for my dolls yet. But I think it looks like both the burger and the sandwch, could use some more vegetables in them (like tomato)


But these are actually just the right size for my liv dolls to use, and im glad I got them. 

1 kommentar: